Privacy Notice for Individual First Eagle Funds Shareholders
What We do to Protect Your Personal Information
We protect personal information provided to us by our individual shareholders according to strict standards of security and confidentiality. These standards apply to both our physical facilities and any online services we may provide. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard consumer information. We permit only authorized individuals, who are trained in the proper handling of individual shareholder information and need to access this information to do their job, to have access to this information.
Personal Information that We Collect and May Disclose
As part of providing you with the Trust’s products and services, we may obtain nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on subscription applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number, occupation, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or unaffiliated third parties, such as your account balances, payment history and account activity;
- Information from public records we may access in the ordinary course of business; and
- Information collected from you online, such as your IP address and data gathered from your browsing activity and location.
Categories of Affiliates to Whom We May Disclose Personal Information
We may share personal information about you with affiliates. Our affiliates do business under names that include First Eagle Holdings, Inc., First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, FEF Distributors, LLC, First Eagle Private Credit, LLC, First Eagle Private Credit Advisors LLC and First Eagle Alternative Credit LLC.
You May Limit Marketing Solicitations By Choosing To Opt Out
When We May Disclose Your Personal Information to Unaffiliated Third Parties
We will only share your personal information collected, as described above, with unaffiliated third parties:
- At your request;
- When you authorize us to process or service a transaction or product (unaffiliated third parties in this instance may include service providers such as the Trust’s distributors, registrar and transfer agent for shareholder transactions, and other parties providing individual shareholder servicing, accounting and recordkeeping services);
- With companies that perform sales and marketing services on our behalf with whom we have agreements to protect the confidentiality of your information and to use the information only for the purposes for which we disclose the information to them; or
- When required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities.
We do not otherwise provide information about you to outside firms, organizations or individuals except to our attorneys, accountants and auditors, and as permitted by law.
What We do with Personal Information about Our Former Customers