First Eagle Investment Management is committed to nurturing an investment-centric culture and a long-term perspective. Our professionals tend to have lengthy careers at our organization because of its private and independent ownership structure and its collegial, small-team environment.
We are always seeking talented, motivated and accomplished individuals to join our team. If that sounds like you, we invite you to send us your resume.
Our Guiding Principles
Our core purpose is to provide prudent stewardship of our clients' assets and to earn their trust. We believe that our people are our most valuable asset and are essential to our firm's success.
- Clients come first, always.
- Always act with honesty, integrity and transparency. Never have anything to hide.
- Commit to delivering excellence in everything we do and only take on what we can do well. Quality always takes precedence over quantity. Excellence is fostered by personal accountability and the quest for constant improvement.
- We value our legacy as patient, thoughtful, long-term investors. We must preserve and enhance this reputation.
- Attitude matters –we admire team players, open-minded thinkers, willing doers, positive dispositions and balanced egos.
- Never forget the importance of being good colleagues and caring citizens, respectful of others, willing to go the extra mile and to demonstrate compassion and generosity of spirit.
It has come to our attention that there may be individuals who misrepresent themselves as employees of First Eagle Investment Management and offer fraudulent employment opportunities. This is done with an intent to steal personal and financial information. In the spirit of our Guiding Principles, we want to ensure that our candidates are protected and aware of our recruiting practices so that they do not respond to fraudulent solicitations.
Please note the following:
- First Eagle will never conduct a job interview over text message, Smart Phone App, or any other similar application.
- First Eagle will never ask a potential candidate for bank account information, SSN, DOB, passport or driver license information via email, text message, social media, or phone.
- First Eagle will always communicate with you via our official email addresses, ending with @feim.com.
- First Eagle positions can be found on our website, www.feim.com/our-firm/careers. If a position is not advertised here, it is not a legitimate opening.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, First Eagle interviews will be conducted via phone calls or virtual conferences. First Eagle will not conduct any form of interview via text messaging or social media.
- If you are in doubt about your communication with First Eagle, you can reach us by using the “CONTACT US” link at the top right of all of our web pages (https://www.feim.com).
- If you feel you might have been a victim of fraud, identity theft, or turned over personal information to someone claiming to be a First Eagle employee, please visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0014-identity-theft.